News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

This weekends important question.

Started by MI-copperhead, February 21, 2012, 04:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI-copperhead

Will there be any snow left in Lapeer ?  :)
Morgan's Rifleman 250 yard cold bore, 10/29/2022, Tusco Rifle Club, New Philadelphia OH KD/Rifle M1A w optics/Prone
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God ! I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death ! " Patrick Henry
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
Thomas Jefferson
"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Capt. John Parker
" I have'nt a man who 's afraid to go." Capt Isaac Davis
"I would say that the majority of Americans have no real sense of the value and the uniqueness of being a U.S. citizen.  Once they realize what they have, they are less likely to stand by while some politician attempts to whittle down their rights."  Troy a.k.a. solarguy

Miki

NOOOOOOoooooooo.....at least that's what the current forecast says. 36 on Saturday and 38 on Sunday!

Happy thought of the day...spring is only one month away!

Swamp Thing

Thanks Earl. &)

JK, this weekend was a blast. The arctic blast was an added bonus.  O0

Huzzah!

ST

MI-copperhead

(Note to self, dont pray quite so fervently for snow)  You're welcome Swampy ! It was a blast !   O0
Morgan's Rifleman 250 yard cold bore, 10/29/2022, Tusco Rifle Club, New Philadelphia OH KD/Rifle M1A w optics/Prone
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God ! I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death ! " Patrick Henry
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
Thomas Jefferson
"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Capt. John Parker
"I would say that the majority of Americans have no real sense of the value and the uniqueness of being a U.S. citizen.  Once they realize what they have, they are less likely to stand by while some politician attempts to whittle down their rights."  Troy a.k.a. solarguy

mac66

Quote from: MI-copperhead on February 27, 2012, 09:15:09 AM
(Note to self, dont pray quite so fervently for snow)  You're welcome Swampy ! It was a blast !   O0

And you are digging that Winterseed patch arn't you?   :cool2:
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

MI-copperhead

Quote from: mac66 on February 27, 2012, 10:18:29 AM
Quote from: MI-copperhead on February 27, 2012, 09:15:09 AM

And you are digging that Winterseed patch arn't you?   :cool2:
ABSOLUTELY !!!!  ^:)^ I put it on my ACU jacket last night !
Thomas Jefferson

MI-copperhead

Hard to believe that the cold and snow of the Lapeer Winterseed was only about 3 weeks ago. Looks like this weekend's 'seed weather in Bellevue will be more like late spring. I can only attend Saturday due to a prior commitment but I felt the need to work out some of my kinks with the M1A  ~~:) . I'm still not shooting as well as I'd like with it  :wb:  &) . See ya Saturday.
Thomas Jefferson