News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

March 17-18 Appleseed!

Started by The Wolfhound, February 20, 2012, 01:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

WE are on for Mechanicsville for March 17-18.  The registration is in process now and should be up soon.  Y'all comin'?  All site info for the December shoot will also be correct.

The Wolfhound

Ok instructors: you can sign up for the event now.  Boarder raiders welcome!  I know some of our NOVA folks have already commited to Annapolis that weekend, so everyone else, try hard to clear your schedule and come out. 

Shooters: your sign up link should be active in the next day or 2.  Black Creek Shooters Association has a very good facility for our needs in Mechanicville.  I encourage any who can to come out and you may find fewer shooters than our usual 30+ out there since the notice is late getting out.  Bring your friends!

drumaster12

This is awesome news! I was considering making the trek all the way down to Ramseur in March.
Thanks for getting things rolling in VA for 2012!

The Wolfhound

The links are now active.  Sign up so we know you are coming.  "drumaster12", I look forward to seeing you on the 17th.  Come one, come all.  Bring friends! @@)

Huzzack

I took an orange hat at Ramseur 2-12, I'll be there.

The Wolfhound

Huzzack, welcome aboard!  Be sure to sign up through instructor scheduling to get credit for coming out.  Thanks for taking the hat.

sgtmace

Just a reminder for our fresh IIT's. If you intend on doing a Progress Check at an up coming event. It's a good idea to contact the ShootBoss beforehand just to let him factor your required demo's into the weekend.  Great to have you folks on board. Look forward to meeting ya and helping you out however I can.
sgtmace.

P.S.- ShootBoss for this event will be BD
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget you were our countrymen.
Sam Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." -- Patrick Henry

The Wolfhound

The weather looks good.  Temperatures are warm.  Come on out!  We even have special St. Patrick's Day sighter targets.  See you on the range tomorrow!

The Wolfhound

Another great Appleseed!  Thanks to the shooters for coming out,  some of us might be crazy enough to do this with out you being there, but it would not mean nearly as much without you.  Thanks too, to our newest border raider, Adam, for coming North.  Great job everyone!