News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone driving to the Manchester AS from Nashville?

Started by Justsomedude, February 15, 2012, 10:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justsomedude

We are a one car family and I'll be much more popular at home if I don't leave my family stranded at home for the weekend.

Can I hitch a ride?
I signed up for Saturday and Sunday.
Would be happy to help set up as well.

RunnFree

If the weather is bad I will drive but if it is nice I will be on the motorcycle.  I will let you know.

TN_Dadx5

Where in Nashville are you?  I'm south of Nashville (Columbia) but we might be able to meet you somewhere along the way.
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

RunnFree

Change of plans, I'll be working the Smyrna AS that weekend.

Justsomedude

I'm in East Nashville fairly close to the Titans Stadium.
I might be able to borrow a car too.
Mainly I hope I can still make it...might a family thing happening :(

TN_Dadx5

Dude,

We are about to announce dates for Smyrna.  There is one the same weekend (March 24-25). Runfree is instructing at that one.  You could go to that one instead and possibly get your family to drop you off.  We can transfer you ticket from Manchester to Smyrna easily if you'd like.

Charlie
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

Justsomedude

RunnFree