News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where is Indiana at this week? February 13-19

Started by HQ, February 13, 2012, 09:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HQ

This weird weather has me going a tad stir crazy!  We are still supposed to have mid 40's and 50's this week!!!  If you are like me and are itching to get outside and enjoy this phenomenon, you are in LUCK! 

Indiana has TWO shoots this week!

Our first is at the Atlanta Conservation Club near Atlanta, Indiana.  This is a great range that never ceases to be a great time!  Many a rifleman has been forged on this range.

If you'd like more information follow this link.  If you'd like to go straight to registration, follow this link, and we will see you this weekend!!!

If you live in the southern half of our great state and don't fancy a drive north of Indianapolis, NEVER FEAR!!!  We are also hosting a shoot at the Red Brush Rifle Range east of Evansville, IN!  Another GREAT range, with great instruction and potential for KD!

We really hope you'll come out! For more information, follow this link.  If you are confident you want to improve your heritage and marksmanship this weekend, go straight to registration here!

Just can't make this weekend?  We understand.  So we scheduled a shoot in North Vernon for the following weekend!  You can find more information on that here!

grunt soldier

atlanta was a blast this weekend.  lots of fun, great shooting and history.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.