News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

OPTIONS for the RBC DATE in 2012

Started by Patriot Gal, February 09, 2012, 02:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

For those of you who might be interested in attending the RBC at Osage Beach, the original date for the week long RBC has been established as Oct. 21-18 with that last weekend, the 27-28 being a regular AS weekend.

At the IBC this past weekend, the dates were discussed and there were a few folks who thought they'd rather have the RBC in September.

We have a regular AS weekend set up for Sept 22-23, so it would be easy to have the RBC the week immediately prior to that shoot weekend.  That would make the dates of the RBC be Sept 16-21 with the following AS shoot on Sept 22-23.  Arrival for the RBC week could be on Sat. Sept 15th.

I contacted Thor's Hammer and he said the Sept. time was still available so we could do whichever week we wanted.

Here are the options.  You can post or PM to let me know which week you'd prefer if you are planning to attend.  It you are a new IIT, here's some info on the RBC.     RBC POI

Date choices:

RBC  Sept. 16-21 with AS Sept. 22-23  Numbers will be posted here

RBC   Oct. 21-26 with AS Oct. 27-28    Numbers will be posted here

I'll leave this up for a week for polling the results.
Thanks everyone!
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

LawDog

PG - the link to the RBC POI doesn't work. 

Patriot Gal

Ok. I will dig out another link to give everyone a description of the RBC, but it will be later today as I am a work... :wall:  and can't easily access everything

More later,
Patriot. Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan