News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Great Lakes Regional Coordinator

Started by Patriot Gal, February 07, 2012, 12:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

This morning Illinois instructor cadre!

Those of you who attended the IBC this past weekend have already heard the mews.   

However, making it official, techres  has announced that Rimshot will be replacing him as the Regional Coordinator over Il, Wi, Oh, In, Mi.

Please join me in welcoming him into the position!

Thanks for stepping up, Rimshot!
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Tornado

Thanks for stepping up Rimshot! O0 It was nice meeting you last weekend. Look forward to working with you.

-Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

Yogi

Congratulations!!!!!, it was nice meeting you.

dond

Congratulations Rimshot. And thank you for assuming this responsibility. I look forward to working with you.

dond
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Rimshot

Thanks everyone.  I appreciate the hard work Illinois has put in so far this year to grow Appleseed in every corner of the state.  Your new range partnerships will certainly make AS more accessible to more folks than ever.  It isn't nap time yet, though.  You've got plenty of shoots to staff and plenty of shooters to introduce to our Country's heritage.   ^:)^

Please don't hesitate to drop me PM if there's anything I can do to support you in your efforts.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ