News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rainbow - Feb shoot help needed.

Started by douglas34474, January 25, 2012, 05:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

douglas34474

Who is running the shoot at Rainbow, Feb 18 & 19?

I need a good e-mail contact and info on a loaner rifle.

Thanks

Justin

"Le médiocrité est l'ennemi de la parfaite." -

"We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them" - Abigail Adams

California Appleseed
http://www.facebook.com/pages/California-Appleseed/203137793037851

Camljr

Justin,

Since you responded, are you going to shoot boss this one?

If so, sign up with Instructor Scheduling.

If not, I can... :sos:
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Justin

Go for it. I verified the date with the rangemaster yesterday.

"We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them" - Abigail Adams

California Appleseed

Camljr

I really need to help out at Castro Valley. It would be nice if you could take the local shoot down there. If I did it, I would be putting CV in a bind at a sold out shoot by me not going.

You are listed as a shoot boss....  Might be overdue .....

Could you please do this shoot?

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Justin

California Appleseed

Camljr

"Saving the Country is the hard part, wanna help? "
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt