News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Iowa schedule

Started by Miller, January 31, 2012, 08:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miller

So are we doing any shoots or are my internets just plugged?
Fearful but resolute.

loves2hunt59

Yes,  we ARE going to do more shoots.

It's my comptuter that's been plugged, or unplugged or something. It is not for nothing that I warn everyone that the IA state coordinator is techno challenged.  When this @$&#!**$ doesn't work I have NO idea how to fix it.

Miller

You need new demons inside the magic box.
Fearful but resolute.

mac3647

:~ Winterset is planning 4 shoots.  Catalpa Creek (Shenandoah/Farragut) is planning 6.  We have a Iowa Project Appleseed Facebook page that we are posting events on also.
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson

mac3647

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson

Miller

Thanks Mac.
Been, looked, commented, and looking at calendars now.
Fearful but resolute.

IXOYE

I'm confused! I just checked the facebook page for Iowa and it lists the Dubuque and Decorah events together. Decorah is like 3.5 hours away. Shouldn't they be separate events?

I'm the one who organized the Dubuque events. I have no idea who is organizing the Decorah events.

Clarification would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)