News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan Library Seed Feb 16

Started by mac66, January 29, 2012, 07:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac66

To all Michigan Shooters,

We will be doing a Library Seed at the Sterling Heights Public Library on Thursday February 16, from 7-8:30 pm.

This will be primarily a rendition of the three strikes so if you know of someone in this area who you think would like these stories and/or hasn't been able to or can't get out to an Appleseed, here is a chance to show them what we do. If you just want to relive the history, come on out.

Hey, do some 7th stepping and tell someone.

The program is of course free and light refreshments will be served.

Sterling Heights Public Library
40255 Dodge Park Rd
Sterling Hgts. MI 48313

The library is in the civic center complex on the corner of Dodge Park and Utica roads next to the police station.
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

ITB

Mac - Thanks for setting this up.  I think I've found my Michigan Libraryseed Coordinator!   ~~:)
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Superheat

Quote from: intheburbs on January 30, 2012, 10:06:49 AM
Mac - Thanks for setting this up. I think I've found my Michigan Libraryseed Coordinator!   ~~:)

Fixed if for ya burbs. 

Lets not let Mac go soft working indoor events.  ;)

Swamp Thing

Calendar of 2012 events duly updated.

Great job Mac! Keep 'em comin'

ST

mac66

This is a good opportunity for any Michigan shooters and instructors to do some seventh stepping. Tell someone you know about this. Put it on any forums you might belong to.  Invite a neighbor to come.

If you have a library in your city, town, village, county (who doesn't?) contact me and I will help you reserve a room. Usually they only allow residents to reserve. Once we do that I will do the rest. I will go anywhere, at anytime to put on a program.

I will also do this for any groups as well.

I would prefer the term Program Coordinator if you please   ;D
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

ITB

Quote from: mac66 on January 30, 2012, 08:41:04 PMI would prefer the term Program Coordinator if you please   ;D

Done.  Instructor directory duly updated.   O0
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23