News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LEO Mini AS 6/13/12

Started by Francis Marion, January 28, 2012, 02:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis Marion

AS will instruct law enforcement officers in San Diego County with a one day Appleseed on Wed 2/8/12.   

6/13/12 (Event cancelled, new date to be determined)

Any instructor or IIT is welcome.  If you wish to help out, 'sign in' below or PM me. 

Give one day to sharpen up the officers who stand up for us every day.   

-FM

Francis Marion

Officers unavailable for 6/13 event, new date to be determined.

Thanks for your patience, all.

SSG Platz

You guys should get those guys in an RBC, after a week you might have one rifleman!

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

ChadC

I might be able to help out. Kids will be done school, so I have to figure out what to do with them.... ;D
-Chad

Johnnyappleseed

What range is that at francis ?
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Francis Marion

JA, this event will be held in rural SD county.

Francis Marion

Folks, the officer team must cancel due to other job tasks overriding this training event.

Thank you to the persons who signed up to work this, but 6/13/12 is off. 

-FM 

ChadC

Hopefully, when it's rescheduled, I'll be available.....
-Chad