News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Danville Feb. 18 and 19 - Winterseed with us!

Started by Anschutz, January 26, 2012, 01:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anschutz

Don't let the pre-regs fool you.  I've talked to several people who are planning on attending; some will pre-reg, some will walk on.  But we will have shooters. 

Instructors, this is a good chance to keep your hand in, or even sign up as a shooter and bring some friends.

Does KD steel at 100, 200, and 300 sound enticing? 

For Feb. 4-5 IBC attendees at Wurstmacher's - Danville is only 2 weeks later and a few miles down the road.  A good chance to exercise what you learned at the IBC. 

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=26576.0

Hope to see you there. 

The Editor

TheEditor

The pre-regs don't reflect it, but I've spoken with several who are attending, and are planning on bringing others.  I'm hoping for a good show of walk-ons. 

Instructors - if we get the number of walk-ons I'm hoping for - instruct!  If not  so many - shoot!  It's a win-win. 

I'll bring the hot chocolate!

The Editor

John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

TheEditor

Also, I know it's not period correct, but I invited a guy with a civil war era Springfield repro to do a demo at lunch time.  At least get the flavor of blackpowder. 

If anyone has any .577 Minee balls we can fire, please bring them. 

TE
John N.
www.heuristicbooks.com

John Boch

I guess I won't need my genset and fans this time...

LOL.

I will bring the PA system.

John

Mamba

One noob and her spouse,  preregistered, check! 

Enjoying this site and reading up on what to expect.  Looking forward to it!  :)
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." - Revelations 6:8

TheEditor

Just a week to go.  Winter is finally here!  A dusting of snow on the ground.  Cold temps.  Perfect Appleseed weather.  Icicle Rifleman's patches waiting for those who can do the skills in the adverse conditions.  Heated building and hot chocolate to warm up between courses of fire.  Excellent student / instructor ratio. 

Interested yet? 

The Editor
John N.
www.heuristicbooks.com