News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gainesville Feb 4 & 5

Started by douglas34474, January 24, 2012, 05:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

douglas34474

The event shows up on Instructor Scheduling but not in thr Pre-Reg list.

Is this event happening?

9mm4545

The event is on and we have 3 shooters signed up I think. The event got added late and the promo has been lacking. If you know anyone in the area that can get some folks to the event, this one can use the help. This is prime time for coming out to an outdoor shooting event and I sure don't want to see the opportunity go to waste. I believe we have enough instructors; we just need more students.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837