News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone in South Carolina still breathing?

Started by ItsanSKS, January 24, 2012, 01:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

Hasn't been a whole lot of activity on the South Carolina boards lately, and I noticed that there are no shoots scheduled (at all) for 2012... 

What gives?  Everyone give up?

If there's still a heart beat in SC, let's hear from ya!

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

TheIronMantis

We're still breathing.  I got three events scheduled for Gaston, SC for April 28-29, June 29-July 1 and October 27-28.  The info went to the scheduling folks this week.  So hopefully they will be up on eventbrite shortly.  I've got some attendees that are excited to get signed up.  We will probably need some shoot boss (preferably DSBs so I can SBIT) help for these events.