News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The Nutmeg State's Newest Red Hat!

Started by The Log, January 17, 2012, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Log

Congratulations to Jay Haich on his more-or-less recent ascension to the lofty ranks of RWVA Instructor! While Jay actually completed all the requirements back in December, he wanted to wait for a chance to change hats on his "home range", the NW CT Sportsman's Association in Colebrook. Our 2012 kick-off meeting on Saturday was a perfect chance to do so:

A little later, we retired his Orange Hat in fine style on the rifle range:

Join me in congratulating Jay Haich as he moves another step down his Appleseed trail.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

CortJestir

Well earned and well done! Nice pic, too. Whoever took it really has an eye for composition!  ;)
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

Glock23

sgtrock

Congratulations Jay

Hope to see and work with you again my friend

Outstanding Job

sgtrock

ITB

Congrats from a former resident of New Hartford.  Huzzah!!!

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23