News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur Jan 14-15

Started by EscalatorBuilder, January 17, 2012, 11:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EscalatorBuilder

Guys I had a great time once again.  This was my 2nd event and finally made Rifleman.  My buddy, Floyd, came down from Newport News, also for his 2nd event and shot Rifleman several times.  Clearly some are just better than others.  Perhaps with some more practice and better equipment, I will out shoot him.  However, it is a great learning experience and I look forward to coming again. 

Lawrence had taken some pictures and I was wondering where he would post the pics taken from this weekend.

Enjoyed it,
David (AKA Escalator Builder)
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

iron pony

We were glad to have you..  Keep working on the six steps and SHFs and your shooting will continue to improve.  The next step in your life as a Rifleman is teaching and you need your orange hat to do that here..  Come on, pick one up. They look good on everyone 

:-)
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Sadman

Congrats!!!  Hope to see you on the trail again !!!