News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where is Indiana at this week? January 16-22

Started by HQ, January 15, 2012, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HQ

I know, I know you have not attended an Appleseed since 2011 here in the dear state of Indiana and are starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms!

NEVER FEAR!  We have exactly what you need! 

The first Indiana shoot of 2012 will be this coming weekend at the Muscatatuck Christian Ranch Range in North Vernon, Indiana.

It should be a great shoot AND has the added bonus of having a bunkhouse heated with potbellied stoves!  For $5 a night - I call that a steal!

Or, if you are feeling incredibly tough - they also have primitive camping for free.

The current crystal ball that is noaa.gov says that we should have nice weather - possibly close to 60 on Sunday!  Which tells me - great weather for the AQT grind!

If you want to come out and start accomplishing that New Year's Resolution to get up off the couch we would love for you to join us!

Click here for more information on this shoot,
of if I've sold you already, click here to go straight to registration!.

We hope to see you on this trail.  If your plans aren't amenable with this coming weekend, never fear we have Bedford, Cloverdale, Atlanta and another North Vernon shoot coming up on the schedule!