News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI Jan 14, 2012 AAR

Started by JoeZ, January 14, 2012, 08:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Thank you to the 6 shooters and 7 instructors who came out on a cold day rather than stay home. I applaud your decision. We had a temp that didn't break 20 and with the wind it seemed much colder but the people involved in the shoot were we'll prepared. We gained a new rifleman, congrats on that well earned icicle patch John, and an IIT(thanks for stepping up Dan)! Yes, the zombie "recently re-animated" (thanks Tom) topic did rear it's ugly head again. :D

Pics to follow and I hope to see you on the trail soon,
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

AFTERMATH

Congratulations John!

Welcome aboad Dan, and thank you!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

jrturbo

T'was a cold day Appleseeding on the "Ice Flow" 

Congrats to John - The patch truly matched the day.

Sorry about the last picture..... Just dreaming about summer. 
By the way, the man on the left is Dan, our brandy new IIT!

Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

neoinarien

It was a good time, and everyone seemed to have a ball.

Congratulations to the new Rifleman, and it was nice to meet our new IIT!

dragonfly

Looks like a good time had by all  O0

Thanks,
D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Muskyjerk