News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Opportunity Knocks: You're invited to an IBC Feb 25-26

Started by Unbridled Liberty, January 13, 2012, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled Liberty

Kentucky Instructors, this is your invitation to attend an Instructor Boot Camp in southern Indiana next month.  I am planning on going and I hope y'all can join me.  This will be an excellent opportunity to jump-start our 2012 tour here in Kentucky.  There will only be other Appleseed instructors like you.  I know it will be an incredible experience that will be reflected in a very positive manner at every event that you instruct at this coming year.  For those coming near/through Lexington, you are welcome to ride with me.  I can seat 3 if we bring minimal gear.  Just let me know.
EIP:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=25767.0

Check your email for other IMPORTANT information!

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

yellowhousejake

We figure on having a good time, learning a lot, and going home better prepared to take on the duties of saving a nation.

Minimal gear? All you folks need is a notebook, a pen, your hat, your instructor manual, and a open mind. Soap and a toothbrush would also be appreciated.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Magloader

This sounds like SO much fun. Unfortunately, I am going to the Ramseur RBC during that time.  Hopefully next time though!
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Unbridled Liberty

Hey Magloader, good to see you!  Sorry you can't make it, but see you on the trail.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms