News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promoting the February Boot Camp

Started by iron pony, January 13, 2012, 04:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron pony

This is a call to action not only for the NC instructor corps but also for anyone reading this who wants to see the program succeed. 

During the week of February 19th - 26th, the home range will hold the first of two scheduled Rifleman's Boot Camps in 2012.  I started my Appleseed trail at the May '09 boot camp and haven't looked back.

Two-day events are the core of the program, but I am a firm believer in the RBC. The weeklong events at Ramseur allow for a deeper level of instruction that cannot happen in the two-day events.  Usually, we allot two solid days for teaching and shooting full-distance AQTs on the KD range. More time means we more completely fill in the details of the three strikes. Finally, for those desiring to become instructors, the mock Appleseed on Friday is a great way to jump-start the path toward their Red Hat.

We currently have seven students signed up for this event. What I am asking is that we flood the forums and NC, SC, TN, VA and GA state specific shooting boards with information extoling the virtues of attending an RWVA RBC.

We should have a downloadable flyer for this event in the next week, so make a list of places you where you can post it.

If you have any questions about this event, please PM kDan or Iron Pony.
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)