News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rocky Creek Ranch

Started by Groesbeck, January 11, 2012, 09:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groesbeck

I'm still basking in the glow of New Smyrna Beach and trying to decide on my next event.  I was trying to decide on RCR in January, Palm Bay in March or waiting until New Smyrna Beach again.

Does anybody, maybe Bill o Rights, know when the Palm Bay event will get officially added to the schedule?  I'm promoting like crazy and I don't want to misinform people.

Also, as a brand new Rifleman, I'm wondering what to expect from an event like one held at Rocky Creek Ranch versus one held at a 25m range like New Smyrna Beach.
Rifleman (215)
New Smyrna Beach FL Jan 8, 2012
Ruger 10/22 Carbine Tech Sights

TomM1Thumb

Feel free to join Us at Bunnell on Feb 18-19, Teresa and I will be there God willing and the Creeks don't rise! most if not all of the same instructors will be there.

But having shot Rifleman makes You more than Welcome, at any Appleseed event. I might be wrong but I believe there maybe an Orange Hat in Your future!

Having done a 100 yards at Smyrnamrna before, this time I think We got caught up in the AQT grind trying to get as many Riflemen as possible because there were So many knocking at the Door!!! Maybe at Bunnell or New Smyrna Beach We will try for it again.

Best Wishes and Hope to See You on the Trail real soon.
TomM1Thumb
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

ThaiFighter

RCR has ranges out to 1000 yds now.   There's a lot more opportunity for known distance instruction depending on the SB and the program they elect.

Either way, congrats on your patch and we'll look forward to having you on the line.  O0
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

Sly223

We will have the opportunity,
We will need several shooters to score well enough to effectively benefit from the All this venue has to offer look forward to seeing you there.
Don't wait or limit yourself! ^:)^
Congrats on the new Journey you have embarked on Good luck this has been the best thing to ever happen to me!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!