News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ALL Illinois IIT's and INSTRUCTORS, the IBC is coming up soon Feb. 4-5!!!

Started by Tornado, January 06, 2012, 01:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tornado

To ALL ILLINOIS IIT's and INSTRUCTORS:

It is CRITICAL that ALL that can possibly attend make it to the Instructor Boot
Camp (IBC) coming up soon Feb. 4-5 in St. Joseph, IL!!!

This will be a team building event! It's a great opportunity to learn from a Master Instructor, Shoot Bosses, and some of the best Instructors I've ever worked with!  8) Experience the History, receive & share instruction, great food, and get to know your fellow instructors.  O0  It's a great year for Appleseed! Get a jump-start on your next level by preparing to share the History of April 19, 1775 and instruct on the line with better proficiency, confidence, and skill!  :)

IIT's, I can't stress enough how important it is for you to attend. For more information and a link to registration click here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=26484.0

RED HATS & GREEN HATS, we need you. Come share your experience and get to know the people you will be working with on the line. You can PM Instructor Scheduling to sign up.

Why is it CRITICAL you attend? Consider that our liberty is in serious peril. Ask yourself, "Do I believe in the Mission of Appleseed?" Remember Paul Revere ("The Regulars are out"). Come, be a part of the solution! Improve your proficiency at telling the history. Increase your skill at instructing. Wake the sleeping American. Help preserve Liberty for our posterity. It won't be easy, but better to try and fail, than not try at all. We may be successful.

I hope you'll be able to attend Feb. 4-5th. I hope to see you there.

Border raiders welcome.

-Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark