News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ROLL CALL RESPONSES NEEDED!

Started by Patriot Gal, December 23, 2011, 07:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

If you are one of the instructors who haven't taken time to respond to the roll call request either to affirm you are choosing to remain an instructor with Appleseed for 2012 or that you are not, please do so as soon as possible. 

After Dec. 31, anyone who has not affirmed to the positive will be placed on "inactive" status, will not be able to access the instructor boards or send/receive PMs. 

Additionally, we are switching to an automated Instructor Scheduling system in 2012 and anyone not in the system will be unable to schedule themselves to staff a shoot.

Hope to see you all on the trail in 2012!
Thanks for all you do for Appleseed!
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Patriot Gal

This may help if you can't find that PM which was sent awhile ago.

You'll need to click on this active link which will take you to the TIPS board.  From there you can affirm to continue with Appleseed in 2012 and fill in all the requested information.   Click here=> Roll Call Affirmation

Thanks!  O0
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Yogi

I believe i did respond.....FYI - Chief kid will not respond, you can assume he is with me at anything I sign up for.  If he shouldn't be or can't be I will clarify that to the SB or event planner.  Hope this is OK for now, as he gets older and more involved I may let him chime in.

Olivia

Olivia is in but hasn't been able to respond to the roll call.

-Olivia

mtbrass

Mtclip has responded or attempted to but doesn't show up on the instructor list. Thanks for your attention.

colycat

To all who missed the role call.

The link listed stopped working on 1/1/12.

If you missed the role call through error, you will have to email Dond or Patriot Gal to get signed up.

Thanks to all who answered O0
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Patriot Gal

mtclip is on the roll call list.  He was added to the listing on 12/06, so he may have responded to the roll call the day before.  What instructor list are you referring to, that he's not listed?  I'll go check the on on this board.

All is well!
Patriot Gal

Quote from: mtbrass on January 04, 2012, 08:34:09 AM
Mtclip has responded or attempted to but doesn't show up on the instructor list. Thanks for your attention.

AND....now he's on the listing for instructors in Illinois!!!  :D O0 

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

mtbrass

The list that Western Rose updates I am sure it is something that just got missed somehow. Thanks.

Patriot Gal

I'm actually the one who updates it.  WR put the original one together and I took it from there.  That's why I've asked people to let me know when promotions happen and if there's a name missing from the list.  Sometimes I miss the changes.

I thought we had talked about mtclip  previously and that he had been added to the list.  I'm almost sure of it, so maybe his name got deleted when I was shuffling names around and adding others.  Guess that's not outside the realm of possibilities!   :slap:

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.  O0

Quote from: mtbrass on January 05, 2012, 06:51:18 PM
The list that Western Rose updates I am sure it is something that just got missed somehow. Thanks.

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan