News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tucson Libraryseed in Feb. Who's in?

Started by azmule, January 03, 2012, 05:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azmule

I'm going to schedule a Tucson Libraryseed for mid-to-late February to help promote the March Sierra Vista shoot.  Around 6-ish on either a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evening.  I'd like to do it at the new Murphy-Wilmot branch in midtown-east mostly because their big meeting room's exterior walls are wrap-around knee-to-ceiling glass in full display to the library entrance, parking lot, and street beyond.  So of course we're going to need flags (ordered) and other interesting props and doodads to encourage passers-by to poke their heads in and see what's going on.

A) Who's in?

B) Is Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evening better for you?

C) Whether you're joining in or not, do you have any interesting props we can borrow to display about the room?  Unfortunately - and a reason why Appleseed is needed - I doubt period pattern muskets will be allowed unless they are non-firing (although I'll try my best to get approval if one is available), but anything big and attention-grabbing is good.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

azmule

The big room at Murphy-Wilmot has been reserved for Thursday February 23 from 6 to 8 pm.

herkyeng

I'm in and will be bringing my 12 y/o daughter. We look forward to getting more info.

herkyeng

azmule

PaxxAZ

Spoke with my spy ;D

Seems someone put on a very good presentation, and even smoothed over some unknowns like pesky people with too much history in their heads.

From what I could put together it was PM North that was evading you.

Personally, I am waiting for the the AAR.
There are many things talked about that make the people of the US
different; being riflemen is one, asking why is another, as is getting
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011

azmule

Did this "spy" pick up on something I didn't?   :)  I didn't see any actions out of anybody present that could be even remotely described as "pesky."  Everyone there seemed very interested in the topic, with a few bringing up some good questions and a couple of good suggestions for future seeds.

I'll be setting another one of these up for April 19...  Who's in?   :pop:

lysander6

Gun control is mind control.

" Of every One-Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there,
Eighty are nothing but targets,
Nine are real fighters...
We are lucky to have them...They make the battle,
Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...
and He will bring the others back."

- Heraclitus (circa 500 BC)

My Blog:  http://zerogov.com/

On Appleseed sabbatical since 2012...