News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ALL ABOARD?

Started by Castle Mountain, December 31, 2011, 11:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE FINE STATE ARIZONA. 

Enjoying drinking a fresh cup of coffee from my Arizona coffee mug I get from the Airport
leaving Phoenix a few weeks ago, it reminded me of the need to get our Rifleman (paramedic) son of ours out to your shoots and meet you guys.
First time out there to your state for a week of the 12/18 and we loved it. Tried to buy a Galco Phoenix holster while their
hoping for a memento from Arizona and could  not find one. The company would not have any until a new production run
in the New Year. Can you imagine? I ended up buying it ( the only one left in the country) from Chicago on the telephone
while out in Phoenix. Any way, learning about Sheriff Joe Arpio's tight financial budget constraints, I think it would be
incredible if Appleseed could run a marksmanship program for his department, like it did for the military (White Sands, Ft. Stewart, Ft. Drum).
You guys would be famous and what a great service to the state you would be performing. Being that we were attending our son's wedding
we were pressed for time to see more. Never made it to Sedona or Flagstaff like we wanted. Oh well perhaps later this year.

I handed a few trifolds brochures to a couple of gun stores while there  (Shooters Vault) and I am trying to remember the other large sporting goods store
north of there who's manager knows about us .   Great potential.

Here is a promotions logistics map I would like to share with you which I create to give us a visual presentation of the New Year and the work we look forward to accomplishing  Illinois for 2012 by way of Gun Show promotions, ranges old and new ranges coming on line and shooting events to give you some ideas.

Warmest regards and all the best for 2012

Castle Mountain
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

azmule

CM, very cool - I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!  Love the Illinois map - I'm in Rockford for a few days at a time once or twice a year, maybe with a little prior planning and some local promo help I can pull off a Libertyseed next time I'm there.  The library schedule was full last time I visited.

I have no doubt that an Arpio-seed will definitely get us some kind of attention, and that's as far as I'm likely to comment on current-day politics on this forum.   :bomb:
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda