News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ALL ABOARD?

Started by Castle Mountain, December 30, 2011, 04:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

HAPPY NEW YEAR VIRGINIA
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

The Wolfhound

Happy New Year back at ya!

Two Wolves

:sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:

To whom it may concern;
In your attempt to streamline and improve your management duties, you failed to notify the very lifeblood of Appleseed ( the volunteers) of your plan. I have been an active part of the program for two years. You did not contact me. You could have emailed me or pm'd me with a request and I would have responded favorably to your request. It has come to my attention that mine is not an isolated accident but instead a nationwide mistake. I know this was an oversight on your part, but it saddens me to see how other volunteers think this was intentional. You should reinstate everyone and then take a new approach at achieving your goal of confirming volunteers  active status. Please, we are here as volunteers and we want to help you! Instead of a nationwide roll call you have created a nationwide blackout. I hope you will address this issue. Best regards, Rodger Glenn, a.k.a. Two Wolves.
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

George Hacker

Quote from: Two Wolves on January 08, 2012, 09:41:09 AM
In your attempt to streamline and improve your management duties, you failed to notify the very lifeblood of Appleseed ( the volunteers) of your plan. I have been an active part of the program for two years. You did not contact me. You could have emailed me or pm'd me with a request and I would have responded favorably to your request.
Two Wolves,

I checked my browser history and I answered the role call on November 22 so somehow I was notified just before Thanksgiving.  I don't remember if it was a PM or a post that caught my attention, but I saw there was action to be taken and I took it.

I'm sure your situation was an oversight and not intentional on anyone's part.  Hopefully your SC will see this post and reactivate you.  I'll see what I can do to find out how to proceed now that the role call is over.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Patriot Gal

Two Wolves.

Put a post up on your state board for your state coordinator to see.  Or give them a phone call if you have their number.  Either way, they can contact the persons who will be able to take care of this for you. 

Thanks for all you do for Appleseed!   O0
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

scuzzy

:sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:

To whom it may concern;
In your attempt to streamline and improve your management duties, you failed to notify the very lifeblood of Appleseed ( the volunteers) of your plan. I have been an active part of the program for two years. You did not contact me. You could have emailed me or pm'd me with a request and I would have responded favorably to your request. It has come to my attention that mine is not an isolated accident but instead a nationwide mistake. I know this was an oversight on your part, but it saddens me to see how other volunteers think this was intentional. You should reinstate everyone and then take a new approach at achieving your goal of confirming volunteers  active status. Please, we are here as volunteers and we want to help you! Instead of a nationwide roll call you have created a nationwide blackout. I hope you will address this issue. Best regards, Rodger Glenn, a.k.a. Two Wolves.

Hey Roger,

We'd tried sending out notifications using both PMs and email. It appears that the forum software had a hiccup and didn't send out the info to everybody. Also possible some of the emails may have been directed to spam folders and such. It's been a mess for sure and we're working hard trying to fix this right now. I'm working on getting your account fixed right this minute. Should have it fixed today sometimes.

scuzzy
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Two Wolves

Scuzzy-----love ya man----you're the greatest!! ~Two Wolves
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

TruTenacity

Two Wolves.

I'm catching up with answering RWVA e-mails and read yours.  I forwarded it to Scout.

Shawn
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Scout

Hey Rodger,

Kirby already got you squared away but I wanted to answer some of the points in you post. Not for you, but for other folks who might have the same questions.Look forward to seeing you soon Brother ;)

Scout

To whom it may concern;
In your attempt to streamline and improve your management duties, you failed to notify the very lifeblood of Appleseed ( the volunteers) of your plan.

The vast majority of the folks have been notified. The reason I know is that almost everyone replied to the roll call requests. Also, there were multiple posts on the forum for the last couple of months letting people know what was going on, when it was happening and how to do it.Certainly it was possible to miss it or to have some emails get lost or misdirected, but overall it appears to have gone off quite well

I have been an active part of the program for two years. You did not contact me. You could have emailed me or pm'd me with a request and I would have responded favorably to your request.

You are absolutely correct. You are a valuable member of our Texas crew, and a personal friend of mine Rodger.  But contact was attempted. The roll call notices were sent out by PM and Scuzzy says there were some glitches somewhere so there must have been, but I also know that the majority made it out because the majority of folks did answer the roll call. For any that were mistakenly dropped, folks are working right now to get them straightened out. I alreadyhave youback on and ready to go :)

It has come to my attention that mine is not an isolated accident but instead a nationwide mistake. I know this was an oversight on your part, but it saddens me to see how other volunteers think this was intentional. You should reinstate everyone and then take a new approach at achieving your goal of confirming volunteers  active status. Please, we are here as volunteers and we want to help you! Instead of a nationwide roll call you have created a nationwide blackout. I hope you will address this issue. Best regards, Rodger Glenn, a.k.a. Two Wolves.

I am not sure where you got the info that this was a "nationwide blackout" but just wanted to clear this up. There was no "blackout". Folks got their PMs and then completed the roll call info questionnaire and never noticed a thing. There were some folks who did not read the forum posts or did not receive or pay attention to the roll call email, but these were the few exceptions not the vast majority.Unfortunately, there were also folks who have decided, for whatever reason, to ignore or deliberately refuse to answer the questionnaire. Many due to ignorance or from being misguided by others who were ignorant or malicious. Such is life   

I hope I have answered the questions you raised, and want to remind you that this was not directed at you, but used to answer the questions for anyone else who might have had similar questions.

Scout

BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Two Wolves

LET'S ROLL!!!   ~ Two Wolves

Scout

One last thing I forgot to put in. If anyone in Texas, or anywhere in the nation for that matter, ever has any questions or problems with the forum, or questions about what is going on somewhere, or just wants to have some one listen to them air their concerns or even listen to a rant (keep it short and to the point and do not curse at me) you can always call or pm or email me. Calling is always best.

I am always here and always willing to do my absolute best to get you some answers or fill in the gaps of missing info or just to listen. I will never blow you off and I will never run to anyone with your info or concerns to rat you out.

I have been with the program since almost day one and I know the answers to most questions you might have or I can certainly get them.

Before you go to the forum to ask a question, (about stuff like above)  or to try and get some relief for some situation, contact me and I will do my best to make whatever it is right or at least understandable.

PMs ok, email better, calling best.

My email is rwvarangescout@gmail.com (put Scout+subject in heading)

My phone is Cell 254-217-1325, Home 254-527-3500

Scout

BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Sly223

Happy New years
,Everyone,
We are on board down here in FLorida! ^:)^ ;) :D ;D :) **) :cool2:
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!