News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Arizona Shoots

Started by slinged_in, December 28, 2011, 02:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slinged_in

Arizona Appleseed -

So far, we have 10 events lined up for 2012, with the possibillity of 3-4 shoots in Tucson, and another 3-4 opening up at Rio Salado.  Please review your calendars early and save some time to either shoot as a participant, or if part of the instructor corp, to work a few shoots and advance on the Appleseed Trail. 

We are going to need extra help promoting the Buckeye and Kingman shoots.  If you can help with this task, please personal message me, or leave your intentions under this post.  I heard that the State Coordinator has resorted to the use of bribes with help on this -   ^-^

I will keep the board posted as more shoots develop -

Colton

PaxxAZ

Willing to help a bit with promoting Buckeye, though not too often as it is far far away.
There are many things talked about that make the people of the US
different; being riflemen is one, asking why is another, as is getting
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011

AWDboostADDICT

I have been pushing the buckeye events pretty hard on ar15.com, sounds like rio salado would really do well as a few guys have asked about there.

PaxxAZ

Still waiting on some things with Rio Salado, something this year almost for sure, next year I'll try and get 2013 squared away in good order.

As to promoting, I am pretty sure I have 2 for Buckeye possibly 3 if weather permits (lives in Show-Low) could manage 5 if the stars all align just right.

Those are people I am friends with, I might even talk some people at work into going  but that would be odd :-P

Anyway, I am hoping to hit some places and put promotional fliers around my area, and some on the west side of the valley, as buckeye is way out there, and we seem to have no one servicing the area.

However if anyone is willing or can as well please let Slinged_in know. I am in east East Mesa, so from central west I consider the West Valley.   ++)
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011

PaxxAZ

Well, I just wanted to share, that one of my friends who will be there if I have to drag him, seems to also be taking 3 or 4 of his friends, he just called. So, I am going out on a limb here and going guarantee that there will be more in the February AS then at the December one.

If not I'll buy Lunch some time to all the instructors that go to Buckeye in February. I'll do my best to get them to preregister, knowing this group, they are all last minute types.

Going to be an experience.
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011

slinged_in

Excellent Work, Gentleman!  2012 is going to be a banner year!

Colton

AWDboostADDICT

I got 3 that sound pretty dedicated to the feb event, could be up to 6