News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AR-15 lowers group buy (LRB)

Started by kDan, December 26, 2011, 09:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rgamba

New guy here and very interested in the AR15 lower group buy.  Have bought from LRB before and very impressed with their products and service - great shop.

Count me in for 1

kDan

All those who've expressed interest expect a pm tonight to finalize numbers and see what kind of discount we'll get.  Looks like we have very close to 30 pcs (the biggest discount), so I'm just hoping to bump this over the top, save a couple bucks, and support LRB, some of my favorite people.

Anybody on the fence, here's your last chance!

The lowers will be sent to a Red Hat Instructor in Connecticut who also happens to be an FFL.  He will charge $15 each transfer.  Some of us who live a bit closer together may do a little group transfer or road trip.  Everyone else, shipping will be around $10, to YOUR FFL.  His fees are apply on that end.

Like I said, if you've expressed interest, I'm sending a pm momentarily.  If you have become interested, please pm me. 

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout