News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

i think im going to try for instructor in 2012

Started by Treehawk, December 23, 2011, 12:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treehawk

i think im going to try for instructor in 2012.
Despite what your momma told you violence does solve problems- Craft International
When the rich rage war it's the poor who die- Linkin Park

George Hacker

Quote from: Treehawk on December 23, 2011, 12:59:24 PM
i think im going to try for instructor in 2012.
Most excellent.  How old are you and do you have a rifleman's patch?

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Unbridled Liberty

Heaven knows that Kentucky needs Appleseed Instructors!

The first step if to shoot a Rifleman score (210 points) at an Appleseed event witnessed by a Shoot Boss.  You must attend at least two Appleseed shoots (and shoot the aforementioned Rifleman score) before taking an orange hat (IIT- Instructor in Training).  Here is some more detailed info:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=5052.msg47982#msg47982

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Treehawk

14. and no. im going to try and get my rifleman patch next appleseed i go to.
Despite what your momma told you violence does solve problems- Craft International

Treehawk

I have a quick question. Do i have to attend a boot camp to become an instructor?

George Hacker

No.  Shoot a rifleman score plus attend two plain ol' Appleseed shoots (if there is such a thing).  Also having a teachable attitude is a good thing to have.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Treehawk

i have another question. Is there any long sleeve appleseed shirts for sale? and if so where.

Roland

Not that I'm aware of. I have seen  a couple where people have scanned out design and then had it printed on a long sleeve shirt, but never a long sleeve shirt from our store.

Roland
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

TruTenacity

Hi UL.

I sent a message to dond, colycat, and a few others on the Advisory Board to have them verify the content of the post.  I'm thinking it needs updated since I don't see anything listed regarding promotions to Shoot Boss.

Shawn
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: TruTenacity on December 23, 2011, 09:56:58 PM
Hi UL.

I sent a message to dond, colycat, and a few others on the Advisory Board to have them verify the content of the post.  I'm thinking it needs updated since I don't see anything listed regarding promotions to Shoot Boss.

Shawn

Thanks Shawn!
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)