News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan has a new Designated Shoot Boss!

Started by ITB, December 22, 2011, 11:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

All,

Please join me in congratulating Miki for being promoted to DSB.   ^:)^  She worked tirelessly in 2011, and has shown herself to be a talented and dedicated Shoot Boss (on top of all her work behind the scenes on the forum).   :bow:  What that means is she can shadow, train, and promote new Shoot Bosses.

It isn't often I get to throw Green Hats under the bus, so I'm enjoying this.   >:D  Miki joins TreadCarefully and I as the Michigan DSB brigade.   Any Red Hats interested in training to take the Green Hat - please contact me so we can get you started down the path in the SBIT program.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Bill
itb

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

George Hacker

Congratulations, Miki!  Well done.

(Do you think you could move out here to the Pacific Northwest?  We could use a DSB out here in Washington and Oregon.... hint hint.)

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Ratchett

WOOHOO MIKI!!!!  Another pay grade sister ;D ;D ;D

Luv ya!!
IHG,
j
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Rimshot

Congrats Miki!  May you be blessed with an endless parade of talented Red Hats to run your shoots for you mentor. O0
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

Superheat

Congratulations MIKI.
It was not much of a race.   :(
I guess once again ITB was a step ahead of me. 

Next time I see you I will add a chevron to your Green babushka.

mac66

Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

Swamp Thing

Congrats Miki! Good job and well deserved.

But um.....I've noticed that you haven't signed up to shoot boss any events yet.  >:D  ~~:) there's a whole new batch of red hats waiting to mentored out there.  O0

Great job, and thanks!!!

ST

RBKL

Miki

Just when I was enjoying being on vacation and AWAY from the smell of bus fumes...ah well, I do have a plan. You know there is still a check mark in the 'reluctant' column next to my name for SBing. So, I figure this way we get more shoot bosses faster in Michigan and I don't have to do it so often! It's a win / win!

Thanks all for your kind words...now to get the scent of diesel outta my nose.

Johnnyappleseed

Congratulations Miki  O0
I met you at Fenton 09 -I knew you would be a great SB  ;)

Thanx for all you do .
Merry Christmas to you and all the dedicated Michigan Appleseed folks.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Patriot Gal

Congrats Miki!  You'll be great at it!

Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan