News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Video

Started by Treehawk, December 21, 2011, 06:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treehawk

I think im going to make an apple seed video when i get some footage from the next 1 or 2 apple seeds i go to. if there is any suggestions or if you have any video clips you are welcome to msg me them or just post them here. I think im going to use "machine gun"  by Jimi Hendrix. i think that would be fitting.
Despite what your momma told you violence does solve problems- Craft International
When the rich rage war it's the poor who die- Linkin Park

2 clicks low

Great.
However do check with your SC and the Shoot Boss first. You will also need to get releases from everyone, students and instructors. Underage students must be signed by their parent.
Can't wait, I love a good movie.  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Treehawk

Despite what your momma told you violence does solve problems- Craft International

Unbridled Liberty

Treehawk,

For your viewing pleasure, take a look at this thread:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=25640.0

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

SPQR

CAUTION:  Be deliberate and cautious about any media you use  without express licensing agreements.  Appleseed videos in the past have had to be pulled off of youtube because we did not have the rights to use the music.  Indiana has several promo videos we use.  Contact techres for links.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

techres

Yeah, the bummer is a bummer.  We cannot use anything we do not own all the parts to or is royalty free.  The reason is that unpleasant individuals have been finding videos made and making really mean lawsuits out of them and we cannot afford to fight that battle.

So..... I cannot use 90% of the videos I made at first and were really cool and many others here are in the same boat.

Now I use royalty free music, etc, and try not to grumble at how AC/DC would have worked better.  So be it.  The end result is all that matters.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

slim

AC/DC and Hendrix over some shooting? HUZZAH!!!

Treehawk

lets add some carlos santana to the mix. then we have our selfs a real party.  ;D

2 clicks low

Quote from: Treehawk on December 23, 2011, 12:58:34 PM
lets add some carlos santana to the mix. then we have our selfs a real party.  ;D

Flash backs to 70's Viet Nam flics.  :~  :~  :~ :~  :---  :--- :---  :---
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Treehawk

anyone know the only way to listen to jimi hendrix?

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: Treehawk on December 23, 2011, 01:34:26 PM
anyone know the only way to listen to jimi hendrix?

Let me guess; with the speakers muted?

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Treehawk

oladcock

I'd be dubbing Johnny Horton and versions of the Battle Hymn of the Republic! It's all country music, some the question is, which country! :).......O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx