News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Great Falls April 21st and 22nd!

Started by Countree, December 11, 2011, 03:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countree

Hello everyone!

it is time we really get cracking on this stuff!

We have a .22 rifle league that shoots at our indoor range during the winter months  and they want their riflemans patch!

i figure that we can host the april shoot at the indoor range.... but it is only 45'. can we get targets to simulate for the distance?

and we need to get these dates on the schedual also.... but we will have to change the location for the april shoot.

April 21st and 22nd & July 14th and 15th

Thanks everyone!

Mark Davis

Do you want to schedule an indoor shoot before April?
I really need something to do.
There are some downloadable targets for 50'
Or we could scale the standard targets.
Or we could use standard targets and alter the rules on scoring to make it compareable to 82 feet.

Countree

I will talk with the rest of the bod's about doing a shoot end of jan, begining of feb.  there is a fun shoot in missoula sometime around there and the superbowl/ playoffs around that time as well that will have to be schedualled around but we will check! also i will talk to our rifle leaque guys to gauge interest from them.

And i will print off the host form so that we can update for our indoor range. i will scan it back into my computer and send it off to denise.

thank you

Countree

Ok well apperantly i forgot to post it up here but.... We are just going to stick with the April and July shoots for this year.

I emailed denise the host form for our indoor range and so all of that should be in good shape. I will be doing my part to get the word out to get people registered for the shoot.
O0

Countree

Alright! We are filling up the line for the April Shoot! 

We only have 4 spots left!

George Hacker

Well done, Countree.  Huzzah! O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."