News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Birch Run Gun Show Jan 7&8, 2012

Started by number6, December 07, 2011, 11:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

number6

I know this is probably short notice, but has anyone thought about setting up an informational booth at this show?
It may be a bit early as the schedule for 2012 has not been set, but once the Appleseeds start, there may not be time or resources to staff future shows.

I know I'll attend, at least as a 'shopper'

You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder

ITB

Quote from: number6 on December 07, 2011, 11:47:40 AM
I know this is probably short notice, but has anyone thought about setting up an informational booth at this show?
It may be a bit early as the schedule for 2012 has not been set, but once the Appleseeds start, there may not be time or resources to staff future shows.

I know I'll attend, at least as a 'shopper'

Hmmm...that has the distinct sound of someone volunteering.... >:D

I usually try to find a friendly vendor or two who will put some brochures on their tables.  I guess we can ask the organizer if they'll give us free space as a 501(c)(3).  Anyone know anyone at Birch Run?

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

number6

Looking at the LCSC schedule, I have Sunday commitments,
but I am up for a Saturday 'propaganda' bombing run.
Who's with me?!?!
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

ITB

Give me a few days.  I'm talking with the organizers about getting us space at no charge.

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Superheat

Quote from: number6 on December 08, 2011, 04:11:13 PM
I am up for a Saturday 'propaganda' bombing run.
Who's with me?!?!

Bombs away!  I can do one of the days not sure which yet.  Gymnastics doesn't tell you when you compete until the week of.

Swamp Thing

Me and Mosca were already planning to go one of the days. Might as well bring a few hundred tri-folds and/or volunteer to take a shift at a free booth (if one exists).

:---

Superheat, I didn't know you were a gymnast. Good luck. O0

ST

Swamp Thing

So it looks like me and Mosca will be there on Sunday (no Mosca sammiches unfortunately) but any other instructors or appleseeders are welcome to come out for a coffee and maybe a bulk ammo buy. And of course a promo lit bombing run!  :~

See ya Sunday, wear your shirt.

ST

Superheat

I'm competing on Sunday.  >:(  I'll miss you guys at the show.  Number 6 and I might go on Saturday.

number6

I have plans to meet some others from Lapeer County Sportsmens Club for breakfast north of Lapeer on Saturday, then caravan to the show.  So it will be nearly 10am when I get there.

Be Seeing You, there

number6

Swamp Thing

OK, so now we're all going on Saturday.

Shall we all wear our t-shirts and look like those crazy moms who have their own "black friday shopping squad" shirts?

See y'all there!

ST

Superheat

Is Mosca in ?
What time are we blitzing the place?

number6

Can I wear my Appleseed polo instead?