News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2012 NC planning meeting.

Started by iron pony, December 06, 2011, 06:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron pony

All,

I would like to hold a planning meeting for NC instructors and Applecore members sometime in early January.  We can do this one of two ways, we can all pick a date and time we can meet at a somewhat central location and try to have dinner and meet face to face or we could do this via a web meeting and conference call.   

The basic agenda is as follows

1) Instructor Development (More Red Hats)
2) Range Development (More Shoots)
3) LibrarySeed Development (More History)
4) Applecore Development (More Support)

Within each of these topic is a whole list of items to go over. I will be sending out the full agenda once I have fleshed it out in my mind.

I would like each of you to come to the meeting with at least one personal goal and one state goal you can share with the group for Appleseed in NC during 2012.   The only way we can make this program grow is if we are committed to making it happen. We have many things to do here in NC besides running a shoot and my wish is that we will do them together rather than rely on one or two people to do everything not related to the shooting.

We already have an AS on 1/14 -1/15 so that timeframe is out.  I am open to pretty much any other date\time.

As usual, you can either reply here or send me a PM.  My plan is to have one or two dates to choose from by 12/21.

Regards

Walter
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Sadman

Count me in, I could make most any weekend time with the exception of the 1/14 - 1/15 date.

We could always try Skype if the drive is a problem for others?

The Beard

count me in as well I have a mostly open schedule
A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever. John Adams July 17, 1775

iron pony

PM sent to NC crew with details...
If you didnt get the PM, let me know.
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)