News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kane County Gun Show DEC. 11th

Started by Castle Mountain, December 04, 2011, 03:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

KANE COUNTY GUN SHOW SUNDAY Dec 11th, 2011

Folks, this is the 'last' Appleseed gun show promotion opportunity for 2011. Help wanted. Yeah,  I realize we are all busy,
but as someone once said  "this is an opportunity to take the sword into the belly of the beast",  I am sure you all can agree with this sentiment.
Recognizing this is another short notice communication we need help covering this one day event. I will make effort to provide the 8ft.x  10 ft AR-15 girl Banner & frame and accoutrements for a strong visual presence. If necessary I will make the three hour drive up there to either hand off the promo material or do the gun show myself because nothing is going to stop our forward advancement this year or next.
So we make do with what we have for now. This gun show will be important for the new ranges in Northern illinois as well. Please advise ASAP if you can help or run this
event. Not only will I be coming off a 2800  mile week I will be adding another 400 hundred and they leave out for Phoenix AZ Monday as well. Your help would be most appreciated, but either way we are going to wrap this year up on a high note.

Best regards,

Castle Mountain

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

OutaAmmo

CM

Are you sure that the Kane County Gun SHow is on Monday Dec 12??

Castle Mountain

Thanks Dave, it is amazing how reading glasses can sometimes mess up what you are reading. Sheeesh!    ++)
Thanks for the heads up.
Made a quick fix.

Appreciate it brother. O0

Cheers,

CM
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Karl

I'll be manning the table at the Kane County Gun Show Dec. 11th. Ewald has passed on to me the promotions box he had in his possession. I have yet to go through it to see what is in there, but it's heavy. I did see some tri folds on top.

CM,

There is no need for you to make a special trip to bring the 8' x 10' promotional banner if it is a trouble....We can make do with what we have. I do appreciate the offer. With that said, if you can't bear the thought of going through another month without seeing my smiling face come on up!! >:D

I dropped the ball on this one. I should have posted about this gun show some time ago........It is amazing how fast time flies when you don't have much down time...... :wb:

Anyway, if anyone has time that could help me out at the show please let me know.......I promise I'll bring doughnuts. :)

Thanks,

Karl
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Castle Mountain