News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NYS Arms Collectors Association 2012 Albany Gun Show

Started by Another D.O.M., December 02, 2011, 06:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

I wanted to put something up on the NY board about the upcoming Albany Gun Show at the ESP.

This year the show promoters were forced to change the dates of the show, due to conflicts with other events on their calendar.  The show will be held on February 4 & 5 2012.

If you look at our NY Appleseed Events Calendar you wil notice that this is the same weekend as the Saratoga Springs Winterseed event.  Our volunteers will need to work together to ensure adequate coverage for both events on that weekend.  nyrasgt will probably be the lead for the Albany Gun Show (I'm awaiting his confirmation).

The show promoter called me this morning and offered the same site and table arrangement as last year.  We'll be up on the stage with a wall behind us, and we'll have four tables.
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore