News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Harvard, MA - AAR, November 27, 2011

Started by luv2Bfree, November 29, 2011, 12:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luv2Bfree

Wow! A one-day shoot in November at Harvard... with no snow!

Fog as thick as pea soup seemed to know that it was time to shoot, 'cause it cleared up for us!

Thanks to Marc, an early arrival, who helped the instructors rig the target line.  O0

Matt, that late replacement AK sure made itself heard, after a day of .22s.  :---

Ulysses, you've come a long way, kiddo! your scores have jumped from the 130s to a 201... sooo close!

We have a new Rifleman! Bob, congratulations! I hope you can see your way to taking an orange hat...  ::)

We made a few promotions, too!

aim/Andre is now a Red Hat  ^:)^
Sir_Ludavic/Fred is now an IIT1!  ^:)^

A BIG thanks to Eric/goodpiper, Andre and Fred for driving across the state to help and for making this shoot run smoothly and on time!

And thanks to you shooters... without you, Appleseed can't grow...
"A thunderbolt falls on an inch of ground, but the light of it fills the horizon" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

goodpiper

Another Great Appleseed!!

This was my first one day Seed. It was interesting to see how much could be fit into a day.

Here is Bob C. getting a well earned patch.

I look forward to his adding an Orange hat to it.

Bob's wife Ellen.

aim giving one of the 3 Strikes he gave that day.

He did a great job running the line, keeping things moving.

goodpiper giving DOM&W

luv2Bfree working on the dogs

aim receiving his Red Hat the Friday after, at the indoor range/club house of the Leyden Rifle Club. All those attending this informal 22 shoot (using diverse and sundrie Fred targets) are Appleseeders, IIT's , or AS Instructors, for which the presenting of the Red Hat had meaning.

A Merry Christmas to all!!!