News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shooters Needed Dec 3-4 Waterman

Started by 2 clicks low, November 28, 2011, 02:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

Listen up.

This is the last Illinois shoot of the year. There is a lot of space on the line. As of now, there are only 3 pre regs  !@#). Yes Waterman is usually good for a handful of walkons but lets see if we can get some more pre regs.

The weather looks good, no rain of frogs or hurricanes and only a slight Chance of a tsunami.

Time to twist the screws and shake the ones on the fence off.  ~~:)

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

dugjeep

I can't make Saturday buys theres a 60 40 I'll be there Sunday I'll see what I can do

Machine

This was a fantastic day for instructor to student ratio :). Thank you for putting the shoot on, despite the low turnout. I have been working a long time on rifleman and finally got it today. Perhaps the extra instructor attention helped to get me over the hump. I really appreciate all that you folks do.  :bow:
"[A]rms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." -- Thoughts On Defensive War, 1775

- Thomas Paine

2 clicks low

Machine,

Thanks for comming, you are the reason I do this.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne