News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Beattyville, Ky Bear Track Bible Church Womens' Shoot 11/26/11

Started by kentuckyjam, November 26, 2011, 07:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kentuckyjam

The women of Bear Track Bible Church in Beattyville, Ky gathered today on the Holman farm to learn about shooting, the men and women of April 19th, and themselves.

Thank you to Mudcat for coming to the hills of Eastern Kentucky.  Your smile and upbeat attitude always make for a good 'seed.  He joined brdholman (hubby), SteveD (dad), and myself for this very enjoyable shoot.   :bow:  Thank you to all 3 men for hangin' with the ladies.  We appreciate it.

Thank you to Jacinda for coming out to take pictures.

The morning started off cold and muddy from the week's rain.  But that didn't stop this wonderful group of women.  They listened, absorbed, and executed, with many giggles inbetween.  ^:)^  Until that timer came out, the women loved the sitting position.  The first 55 second cease fire and there was some hollering at Brad.  ;)  I think he felt like he suddenly had 7 wives instead of 1.

The ladies were so much fun, but also very intent on improving.  Thank you for your enthusiasm and dedication.  Remember to practice at home and keep learning about those men and women that gave their all for our freedom!

Pictures will be coming from the others...

Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.

Mudcat

What a great day with the ladies. I will post more later I just got home and need to hit the shower and a little family time. I will come back and post more tomorrow. 
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington