News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Crittenden Appleseed this Saturday

Started by thoricuncle, November 23, 2011, 03:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thoricuncle

Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than the Appleseed in Crittenden.

I saw that it was setup for 300m.  Can I bring 22's anyways?  My son and daughter will be there and 1200 rounds of centerfire would get a little pricey.

Looking for forward to the shoot!!

Mudcat

Yes no problem at all. Shoot the .22s on Saturday and Sunday am then break out the center fire for the 300 yard on Sunday afternoon.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

slim

Yep. As Mudcat said, bring out the .22s for Saturday and most of Sunday. We'll move back to 300 after lunch so you really won't need much centerfire at all. I'd say maybe 100 rounds would be fine.

See you then!