News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York's newest IIT

Started by Another D.O.M., November 22, 2011, 10:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

I'd like everyone to extend a welcome to Krisker, our newest IIT from the Capital District Region of NY.  Kris is already on the Appleseed Admin Team, creating the Event Fliers for the Southeast Region events.
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

sgtrock

Hey Kris, nice going, welcome to the club.

Stoner

hawkhavn

Kris,

Welcome to the Instructor Corps!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

R1SGx2

Krisker,
I didn't see this happening, nice, no
Sweet, you deserve it, you do allot for Appleseed,
I know you will wear the hat proudly and continue to help
others on their journey. You as so many others, are an asset
to the Program and I am proud to know you.
Good job,
mark
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

VietVet

Congrats.....Next is Red....... then..........

Well done.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Odin

Congrats on taking the hat, and its a fun journey so don't worry.
Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

The Mrs.

Kris....with everything else you do.....wow.

Thank you for joining the ranks.  You will do GREAT :)

And when the boys push....PUSH back!!  ~~:) LoL  Just kidding guys.  As you know, you are joining a great instructor cadre who are always more than willing to share their knowledge to help you become a better instructor.  You are never alone out there.

And the journey continues.....
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

George Hacker

Krisker,

Thanks for stepping up and taking an orange hat. O0

I hope you enjoy instructing rifle marksmanship as much as I do.  It is a blast! :---

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

LittleMo

Congratulations, Krisker! :)

Attached is your picture right after accepting the Orange Hat. Its not the best picture - I'm still learning how to use the new camera.

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont