News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI Nov 19-AAR

Started by Trisha, November 20, 2011, 12:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

What a great day for an Appleseed! We had bad weather looming, but it never really came. Thank you all for coming out into the semi-cold and bettering yourselves as Americans. You all did a great job, we saw a ton of improvement, even though we weren't able to get a Rifleman this time.

Instructors: JoeZ, JRTurbo, Janir and Neoinarian it was great working with all of you and I hope to work with you all again very soon...possibly at the next Hubertus Appleseed Dec 17??

I do have some pictures and I will have them posted soon.

jrturbo

Yeah.... what she said.

It was good to see the new shooters on the line!  Thanks for your patience all of you returning shooters. Your just being on the line inspired confidence for those who were just learning.  I gotta say that this group of shooters really took the instruction well.  SOME OF THE BEST SEATED POSITIONS AT ANY APPLESEED I HAVE INSTRUCTED!!!! 

Oh.  and I have someone's ball cap.  PM me with description and I will get it out to you.

Todd
Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

neoinarien

Trisha

Quote from: neoinarien on November 20, 2011, 11:47:00 PM
Agreed with both of the above!

Really? Thats all you have to say?? Sheesh.  ;D

neoinarien

Quote from: Trisha on November 21, 2011, 04:14:49 PM
Quote from: neoinarien on November 20, 2011, 11:47:00 PM
Agreed with both of the above!

Really? Thats all you have to say?? Sheesh.  ;D

You guys are a tough act to follow, what can I say.

dragonfly

Pictures, did she say pictures ?  :D
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trisha

Battery is dead...ill charge it tonight and get them on here. Sorry.

JoeZ

16 shooters were there and 3 ROC's were sold. Seems the Hubertus shoot is growing on people. :) Thank you to all the shooters who came out and thanks to all the instructors. Congrats on your first shoot with the orange hat Janir and the promotion you well earned. Special thanks to the shooters who helped set-up and tear down.

As a side note, after the shoot I went north to hunt some deer and my son Fred (he's 12 and a rifleman) took a small 6 pointer at 200 yds walking so I had a great weekend overall.

Hope to see you all on the trail,
Joe Z
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9