News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to Kentucky's New SC: Unbridled_liberty!

Started by techres, November 15, 2011, 11:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Everyone please welcome Appleseed's newest state coordinator, Unbridled_liberty who has stepped up to the call and taken up the reigns of Kentucky in it's impressive growth year!

He joins the ranks of many who came before and many who are doing now and I know he will have all the help and support of all of his brothers and sisters in Appleseed.

So it is with thanks and also with excitement for the future of KY that I pass on the keys to the car and smile real big.

Go Kentucky!

Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

ITB

Welcome aboard!  Thanks for stepping up.

I'm happy to offer any help I can in the wonderful world of the SC's.
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Mudcat

Way to go Kevin! If I can be of any assistance just ask.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Niecie

^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

I am so happy to hear this! Thank you for steppin' up. You are already awesome in taking care of so much, Kentucky's future is even brighter now :)

All our best and I am sure we will see you soon,

Niecie

Castle Mountain

Sincerest congratulations for accepting this noble work
To further advance our mission.   O0

Castle Mountain
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

George Hacker

Congratulations, Unbridled_liberty.  Thank you for stepping up to the plate.   O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Ratchett

Thank You Kevin!! You have been doing a fantastic job in Kentucky, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

slim

I think SPQR summed this up nicely.

Keep up the good work, Kevin. See you on the trail soon and if you have any marching orders for me, just let me know.

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

AuntieBellum

YAY!!!!  Thank you for stepping up.  Kentucky is in good hands with you holding the reins, UL.   O0
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

SavageShootr

UL - Thanks for stepping up!

Do not hesitate to ask for assistance.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Unbridled Liberty

Thank you all for your promised support, it is a big encouragement.  I look forward to working with everyone as we move Kentucky forward.
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Prone to Knit

Congratulations.  Welcome to a wild but fun ride!

Kim
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

kentuckyjam

Can't say I'm surprised.  **)  You've already been serving Ky quite well!!  Congrats and thanks!
Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.

GarandFan

Thank you Unbridled Liberty,  I have worked with you twice at prior AS events.  Based on our prior meetings I know that you have the heart and the passion to represent Ky in all things appleseed.  Look forward to seeing you out on the trail.
A rusty rifle is a rusty rifleman.  Now go shoot.