News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shenandoah Appleseed

Started by mac3647, November 09, 2011, 08:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac3647

The Appleseed at Catalpa Creek was great,  a dozen shooters on the line for the weekend, some old some new, a young man who had never shot a firearm before learned the basics and got hook on Appleseed.  Two new riflemen and a new orange hat!  Karen McAllister accepted a Blue Hat.  The weather was cool,clear and windy and made for a very enjoyable weekend. 
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson

mac3647

Our two new Riflemen  ^:)^ are Steve Smiley and Jeremy Mcallister, Jeremy accepted the challenge to wear a Orange Hat. Congratulations.
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson

loves2hunt59

Miller

Bravo!

Now, how 'bout scheduling a Winterseed? :))
Fearful but resolute.

dawg69

Congrats to the new riflemen!  Glad to see you with the orange hat Jeremy!  Wish I could have made it but had too much other stuff going on.

triumphman

Thank you I appreciate it!  We missed having you on the line with us but that is understandable.  Hopefully next Appleseed we can shoot together.  It was a bit windy but we all had a great time. 

BuzzG

Looks like a great time! Congratulations to the new Riflemen. Thanks for taking the Orange Hat Jeremy, congratulations. Wish I could have been there. I'll see you next time.

BuzzG

triumphman

Thank you Buzzg I'm excited about joining the IIT list.  Such a great program! We missed you at the last Seed hope to see you at the next one! 

RODGE

Two more Riflemen and another Orange Hat in SW Iowa.  It's was a great day at Catalpa Creek.  Kudo's to all.  Winterseed coming?  IBC maybe?  Iowa rocks.  Rodge
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

Lil Lady

Congrats Jeremy!   ^:)^  You were so close when I was there in October.  I love the range down there and look forward to coming again next year with my dad...maybe we'll get to do one in the spring and one in the fall.  Glad to hear things are going well for Iowa...great instructors up there. 

Merry Christmas to you all!

Tiffany