News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Re:UPDATE! Certified Medical Training for Instructors and IITs

Started by redneckmedic, November 08, 2011, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

John Boch

May have a fourth, Frank Wright, FYI.  He's getting approval from his domestic supervisor.

John

John Boch

Confirmed addition:  Peter Wheeler.

Awaiting confirm from Mr. Wright.

John

John Boch

Confirm:  Frank Wright as well.

Now I have to go install that third row seat!

John

yellowhousejake

Add Niecie.

Templar, can you provide the Appleseed forum names so RNM can add them to the list? Most of us have no idea what some folks real names are  ;D

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

John Boch

Look forward to seeing you and Niecie.

Frank Wright has no computer and his Appleseed name is "Frank Wright".

Mr. Wheeler is not an IIT.  Not sure what his forum name is (or if he's on).

John

DaveD

Had some things come up .........must bow out.  Will have to catch next one.

DD
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

redneckmedic

Gander Mountain

Store Hours:
Sunday 9am - 8pm

Where to find us

Address: (Store #273)

1049 Emerson Avenue

Greenwood,IN 46142

317-865-1734

GPS Coordinates:

Latitude: 39.6341589

Longitude: -86.0782770

John Boch

Great event, great information on dealing with a wide range of medical emergencies.  Very good medical information.  Redneckmedic has a passion for teaching medicine.

Don't tell Fred or he'll make this mandatory for all redhats.

slim

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

hawkhavn

Slim,

Nope, you simply have to experience it...

Typical Appleseed, pull up with tanker truck of medical info, line up students, turn on fire hose!   O0

More later,
HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

John Boch

I'll do one for GunNews soon, with pix.  Probably run in the February issue as I've already got a Tactical Medicine AAR https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292017420843593&set=o.111595205556742&type=1 from a class I took the weekend before last from Fortress Defense lined up for the January issue.

John

ETA:  Of course, I'll share the final product here.

yellowhousejake

Quote from: SPQR on December 12, 2011, 07:45:09 PM
Rimshot will take care of that.

Yep, already sent him a PM since I was unable to attend due to "unforeseen circumstances".

YHJ

YHJ

Brown

Class was DEFINATELY worth the time.
Any and all IIT's and Red hats should be doing this class. And for the cost? :D Where else will you get 8+ hrs of training for $20. OUTSTANDING!
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

Rimshot

"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ