News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana Check IN!

Started by yellowhousejake, December 18, 2011, 04:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Yo folks!

You should have received a PM asking you to go to the TIPS page and complete and form, if you plan to stay in the program. Is this a "step over the line call?" No. We just want to get an accurate head count so we can make our plans for the future. We have a lot of folks who have stepped out due to changes in their lives, changes in the programs, changes. Some folks are only slowing down due to work, family, etc, and plan to work again when possible.

We just want to see who is in and who is not. The PM should have read like this,

We are laying 2012's foundation right now and we need to canvas the Instructor Corps and get an official head count.  Whatever your current role is in Appleseed please go here: http://appleseedinfo.org/tips/affirmation.php by 18 October and click on your answer. You must be logged into the Appleseed forum for this link to work.

So if you have not clicked that link, please do so now so we, I, can get a good picture on how many folks are still with the program.

Thanks,

Yellowhousejake
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

yellowhousejake

Alright folks, it's been a few weeks since the call went out. I still have people not doing the Roll Call.

Currently we have instructor info scattered around the country in a myriad of spreadsheets on hard drives from here to who knows where.

We need emergency contact info.

We need to associate each instructor/AC with a state.

We need a place to get a current list of who is who so when my nagging instructor liaisons want a list of forum names I don't have to go read a dozen IAARs to see if I missed a new IIT or a promotion.

I got end of year reports to do, planning for next year, and a state meeting to get organized. Please don't make me dig through all my PMs and spreadsheets to find phone numbers for you all and remind you to do this one little thing.

Click the link and fill in the form.  ~~:)

http://appleseedinfo.org/tips/affirmation.php

Thank you!!!

;D
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Loctite

Yellowhouse,

Tammy and I want to wish you and Niece a Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year!

God Bless

Ed and Tammy Bay
Bedford Contingent