News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Buckingham,Nov.12-13,2011

Started by sgtmace, November 04, 2011, 10:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtmace

How's it going guys?
I just got back from my first post op check. For those of you not in the know I had surgery last Friday to remove my gall bladder. Little sore, but healing now. As you know we have a AS at Buckingham coming up. BD and myself are on the schedule. I don't want BD to work himself to death beings I will most likely be sitting on my duff most of the day. So if you can pitch in a hand, it would be awesome. Just 2 left for this year. I've got the feeling there will be some folks looking to take a second round at the AQT.
Thanks,
sgtmace
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget you were our countrymen.
Sam Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." -- Patrick Henry

BD

We actually have a decent number of shooters signed up for this one, so some help would be nice.
The weather forecast is looking great too.
Up the Republic

Dangerous Cook

Glad you are doing well Tim! 
I am available Sunday, but have parent duties on Saturday.  I have sent the same to Instructor Scheduling as well.
Stacie
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
― Robert A. Heinlein

The Wolfhound

Beowolf_357

I should be there as well. My daughter wants to shoot more red coats.
DTOM

The Wolfhound

I found out what happened to Tommy.  He has T-Mobile and cannot get signal down there.  He drove out but did not find the range (or even the turn off on to Cartesville Road).  With no signal he could not call for directions or do a GPS direction link.  He now looks forward to Black Creek in 3 weeks.

BD

That range can be a bear to find the first time.

I posted the photos over in the after action report.
Up the Republic