News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Introducing the New Great Plains Regional Coordinator

Started by dond, November 04, 2011, 06:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dond

The news came out on Appleseed Radio last night. Patriot Gal is the new Great Plains Regional Coordinator. This includes the states of Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, and Nebraska.  O0 She has already demonstrated that she is a hard worker by her many contributions to IL. And now the Great Plains will be the recipient of the heartfelt dedication she has to Appleseed.  ^:)^ However, IL will not be forgotten. She will continue to perform with the same vigor there which she is doing now. And I am extremely fortunate and grateful for that.  :bow:  What a hard working Gal she is.  :) Appleseed needs more people like her.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

SavageShootr

CONGRATULATIONS Patriot Gal! Thanks for stepping up!

Appleseed could indeed use more like you.

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

George Hacker

Congratulations, Patriot Gal.  Thanks for stepping up!   O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Tornado

"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

Cooper

I thought she was named the Great Lakes Regional Coordinator, being from IL and all that.
I may be misinformed.

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

TruTenacity

Congratulations, Patriot Gal!

I'm certain you'll do a fabulous job as the RC for the Central Plains region.
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Patriot Gal

Thanks everyone! 
I appreciate your encouragement and support!

Thanks for all you do for Appleseed!! O0
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Taylor

Congratulations Patriot Gal.  ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

Any assistance we can lend from up here is available any time.

Taylor & Dicey
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

POP

Ya, Taylor.  Come on down to Centerton, AR.  Jason, the SC, needs a good SB on Dec 3-4.  The Range owner is helping to fill the line.  So, even though there may still be 0 pre regs it will be a great event.  PM Spitstickler, he and Starfox did the first shoot there.  Give 'ol Scarecrow a PM as he may be able to drive  in from Central Oklahoma.

And, Patriot Gal,  O0 
Why is it that I'm off the forum for a day and good things happen? 
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Patriot Gal

Thanks Taylor.  I appreciate your offer!

POP, you just need to stay on the forum every day!!!  O0
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Taylor

Quote from: POP on November 05, 2011, 03:12:01 AM
Ya, Taylor.  Come on down to Centerton, AR.  Jason, the SC, needs a good SB on Dec 3-4. Guess I stuck my foot in my mouth   :slap: (not the first time and probably not the last) as I can't swing Dec 3-4. Sorry POP. But I am at Hinckley, MN the weekend before which is in the Great Plains Region. The Range owner is helping to fill the line.  So, even though there may still be 0 pre regs it will be a great event.  PM Spitstickler, he and Starfox did the first shoot there.  Give 'ol Scarecrow a PM as he may be able to drive  in from Central Oklahoma.

And, Patriot Gal,  O0 
Why is it that I'm off the forum for a day and good things happen? 
POP
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Amber Waves

Prone to Knit

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Patriot Gal

Thanks everyone!!!  I appreciate you all!   O0  :bow:

Now to work!!  :o   &)

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Yogi

Karl

"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Patriot Gal

Thanks JR and Karl...

&)  O0

Thanks for all you guys do for Appleseed!!!
Patriot Gal   :---

Quote from: Karl on November 29, 2011, 11:46:45 PM
Somehow I missed this.. :wb:

Congratulations PG!!

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan