News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fairbanks Area Appleseed

Started by M_anstrom, November 03, 2011, 04:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M_anstrom

I've been looking around at the Appleseed schedule and notice the only listed Appleseed courses are in Chugiak, AK. Unfortunately, that is a significant compute from Eielson AFB, AK. I'm certain with the proper promotion an Appleseed in the Fairbanks area would be a hit.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to go through the Appleseed but would love to eventually become an instructor.

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

oladcock

M, glad you made it over here. I have a thread started asking if there are any instructors in Guam. It may take awhile but we'll figure it out! :)....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

M_anstrom

I'm knocking out a couple NRA courses while I'm home in Illinois, benefits of having a father who's an NRA Certified Instructor in Shotgun, Rifle, Pistol, Reloading (already did that course when I was 16), Home Firearm Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim, Women On Target, (Pistol & Rifle), and Range Safety Officer. I'm actually taking his RSO class this weekend.