News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CTN - Crunching the Numbers - Michigan

Started by ITB, November 02, 2011, 08:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

OK, final numbers for Michigan.

2011 was a great year - We doubled over 2010, in both number of shoots and number of students.

Comparison of 2011, compared to 2010, our goal of doubling 2010, and 2009, and our goal for 2012:

Here's the data that feeds the graph:

And lastly, a list of shoots and attendance numbers for 2009, 2010 and 2011:

I'd also like to add that Michigan made 11 Riflemen in 2010.  In 2011, we made 46.

Regarding our instructor corps. here are the numbers:

For those of you looking ahead to 2012, we've got a big mountain to climb.  But I know we'll do it, because we're getting great reviews everywhere we go, and we've significantly increased our instructor numbers.  We've got our first IBC scheduled for January, then we'll jump right into events in February.  Let's keep the momentum going!

Thanks to everyone on Team Michigan for all of their efforts in 2011.

Bill
itb

PS - spreadsheet attached for anyone who wants it.
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

George Hacker

Well done, Team Michigan!   O0 ^:)^

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

ITB

OK, updated with numbers from our last shoot of the year.  Final numbers are posted.
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Patriot Gal

Thanks itb!  I have successfully stolen borrowed your file!!!  ;D

Patriot Gal   :---
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan