News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor class, 1st wkend in January, 2012

Started by nyrasgt, November 01, 2011, 12:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Ladies and Germs,

FYI, an NRA Certified Pistol Instructor course and a concurrent NRA Range Safety Officer will be offered in the Glens Falls/Hudson Falls F&G Club area,
first weekend in January, 2012. 
   Specifically, Fri., 6 January, @ 6p-10p
                     Sat, 7 January, 8:30a-6p
                      Sun, 8 January, 9a-early afternoon.
Pistol Cert = $115
RSO Cert = addl $45.

Class will need 15 participants in order to be held.
If interested, can pm me (nyrasgt) or call Rick Saunders (518-792-1412 or
                                                           email:   rs4liberty@aol.com

Excelsior,
madMark
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

nyrasgt

Be advised of date change for NRA Certified Pistol class in Glens Falls/Hudson Falls in January.
FIRM dates are now Friday, 13 January (6p-10p) and all day Sat/Sun, 14-15, 2012.  Cost looking to be
$115, plus addl. $45 if additional RSO certification is desired @ same time.
   Can pm me for other information.
Excelsior,
mad
Also, fyi, a Certified Rifle instructor class is being planned for later in 2012.
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

desertrat144

Mad,

Has the 2A scene gotten any better outside of NY City?  The potential move isn't happening, so I'm safe in the Land of the Free.  Thanks for you pre-move info gathering, PM to follow.  It's good to see some alignment with NRA as they have BTDT with some issues facing Appleeeed.

Keep your powder dry!

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan